Tuesday, October 18, 2011

new obsession: accessories




Ever since I'm in Singapore, I started to notice something. That is the fact that this town got some pretty cool accessories to look out for. Especially for the ladies, the opportunity for going berserk over the gazillion accessories available is almost inevitable. For guys, you just need to pay attention more closely and be more daring, step out of the box, be creative.

I know guys don't always like to accessorize. But if you're bored with the same old t-shirt and jeans look, why not try to step it up?







Here are some rings that I got from a weekly bazaar at SCAPE. I especially love the double finger rings, just because they seemed rather unusual. As well as the armor ring because the model Cole Mohr is also wearing the exact same thing In the photo I post above. Haha! coincidence much.











I even made my own creating using lego, which had been a favourite medium of mine for quite a while (notice the lego I used in my earlier work, see last picture in this link)





Just have fun and try to think outside the box. Hope you guys would try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment