Monday, March 5, 2012

botanic gardens




In the middle of going through my pile of school projects during the mid semester break, I tried to squeeze in as much relaxing time as I can before diving back into chaos. This include a nice Saturday brunch with my friend Tannia. Starts with fish + chips, mini-baked alaska, mud pie and then lastly creme brulee (pardon me for being a greedy pig, but after screen printing for 2 days, I deserve to treat myself with lots of good food :p) And since we circled around Bukit Timah for that culinary adventure, we decided to drop by the botanic gardens for a bit before heading back.

It's embarrassing how many times I've passed by this place when I used to stay in that area, but I only had a few little glimpse from outside the gates. The park turns out to be a really nice place, especially to hang out with friends and enjoy some picnic food, yum! And considering how most Singapore are now covered in pavements and skyscrapers (don't get me wrong, I do love a modern city) but its nice to have a different scenery once in a while. Maybe I'll drop by this place again to just paint all day :)






 




tee - giordano
shorts - custom
plastic bracelet - DIY
skull ring - far east
necklace, storm trooper ring, bag - scape
boots - H&M

1 comment: