Saturday, March 24, 2012

NYLON Singapore




Congrats to NYLON Singapore for the launch of the first issue! Not just for the awesome party held at zouk early this friday filled with the media and all the fashionable bloggers, but also for the awesome magazine itself. And the fact that I got one of the very first few copies (before official public release) alongside with a topman gift card really made my day :p Thanks guys!

Since I didn't brought my camera to the event due to its size & weight that easily causes inconvenience, I had to take a photo of my outfit for the party and the magazine afterwards. But I'll try my best to gather as much photos as I can to give you guys a little peek of the launching event.

Back to the magazine again, you can see that the first cover girl is the Singaporean singer-songwriter Stefanie Sun. Aside from the interesting contents that we all know NYLON always provide, I also have to talk about how beautifully the magazine is laid out. The contrast of scale and bold compositions (pardon me for the sudden graphic-design-geek language) made everything more exciting. Not to mention the stunning ombre metallic silver on the cover and the square shape of the magazine itself.

Bravo! Looking forward to witness more fantastic work from NYLON Singapore.







studded cap - DIY
tee - Gareth Pugh for topshop
jacket & rings - unbranded
 necklace & bracelet -H&M
watch & shoes - Jeremy Scott


Get your copy from the newsstands asap!

2 comments:

  1. woaaaahhhh
    the t-shirt is incredible
    plus I have those shoes and love them. Nice work

    ReplyDelete